a) Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”);
b) Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and
3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (“Intermediaries Guidelines”).
5. If You are accessing or using Services on the Website from an overseas location, You do so at Your own risk, and shall be solely liable for compliance with any applicable local laws.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit Website?
8. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you shall be asked to enter your name, date of birth, email address, receiver name, delivery address, billing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We receive and store all such information. Your phone number and email address will also be verified with the help of a one time password.
9. We do not collect information of any person who does not have legal capacity to enter into a contract. If You are a guardian or a parent of a person who is not capable of entering into a contract and are aware that We have collected information about such persons, then contact Us at the earliest. We will take immediate steps to remove such personal information.
10. Information regarding the items you browse, items you place in the cart shall also be stored with us
11. We will receive information about You such as order details, payment details with Our partners, vendors, advertisers etc. to add it to our account information.
13. We use the services of a third party for providing a smooth experience at payment gateway. We use tools to enhance Your personal and overall experience.
14. The IT Act and the SPDI Rules regulate the collection, usage, retention and disclosure of personal information, which is defined under the SPDI Rules as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
15. You agree that You are providing all information, including SPDI to Us voluntarily. Collection, use and disclosure of personal information and SPDI requires Your express consent.
16. You are providing Us with Your consent to Our use, collection and disclosure of the personal information and SPDI. You may choose to not provide Us with personal information and SPDI, but in the event that You do so, We will be unable to provide You access to Our Website or deliver products or provide Services through Our Platform
How do we use your information?
17. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
a. To carry out Our obligations arising from Your requests for the products and Services on the Platform;
b. To personalize Your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which You are most interested.
c. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
d. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
e. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
f. To quickly process your transactions.
g. To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
h. Analysing data, tracking trends, building algorithms, creating databases for rating systems, recommendations engines, etc.;
i. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
j. To send transnational and promotional messages on your registered phone number, and email ID.
18. We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information We collect on the Platform to (i) personalize Our services, such as remembering Your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You avail the Service; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track Your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
19. We may access or store Your information if it is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud and other illegal activity or to protect the safety, property or rights of the Platform or others.
20. We may use information regarding Your location or the location of Your device through which You access the Service for a number of purposes, including without limitation to confirm You are located in a jurisdiction in which the Service is offered and to identify an appropriate Medical Practitioner.
21. We may collect, analyze, use, publish, create and sell de-identified information, of which Your personal or sensitive personal information might be a component, for any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law, including for research and marketing purposes. (collectively “Purposes”).
Do We share the Information We receive?
23. We may release account and other personal information when We believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with applicable law including to: (i) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (ii) protect rights or property or affiliated companies; (iii) prevent a crime or in interest of national security; or (iv) protect personal safety of Our Users or the public. We may also disclose Your personal information to enforce or apply Our Terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or Our safety, safety of Our Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we protect your information?
24. We maintain electronic, physical and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including SPDI). Our security procedures may warrant that We may occasionally request proof of identity before We disclose personal information to You.
25. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
26. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
27. No employee or administrator will have knowledge of Your password of Your account on the Website. It is important for You to protect Your account against unauthorized access to Your password and Your mobile phone, as detailed in the ‘User Account, Password and Security’ section of the Terms. You must be sure to log off from the Website when You have finished use thereof. We do not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of Your account and password.
28. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
29. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
30. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
29. If You have any concern about privacy or grievances on the Website, please contact Us with a thorough description and We will try to resolve the issue for You.
Name: Mandira Dutta
Address: 677, 1st Floor, 13th Cross, 27th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102
Phone Number: +91-9703415935
We shall endeavour to resolve Your grievances within one month from the date of receipt of such grievance.
32. Indemnity: You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by You to third parties either through the Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your personal information or SPDI which You may have disclosed to such third parties.